POWERFUL IMPOSSIBLE STORY TURNED POSSIBLE; THE POWER OF DETERMINATION AND ACTION

. . No comments:



Today at 11:00 I will be doing something that not only did I never dream to be possible but also what some people had told me that I would never be able to do. I am graduating from college.

When I graduated from high school, my family had a business so I never thought about getting a college education. I went straight from my

high school graduation to working for my father. After 24 years of ups and downs (mostly downs) I decided that I wanted to return to school and earn a degree in Business Administration.

Some told me that it was too late. Others told me that I was too old. Others told me that I would never be able to pull it off. I didn't have any money and I couldn't go to school, work full time and take care of my son. But inside I was told something different.
 
My heart told me that if it were meant to be that God would make it happen. So I got on my computer and started to do the footwork.

One day while looking up information on how to go about getting into college a little window popped up on my screen. It said, "Do you think you are to old to go back to school?" I clicked on the box and there I found an online college. I spoke to someone in the school and they assisted me in getting loans and grants to pay for it.

They told me that I could take classes any way that I wanted so that I could go to work and not have my work and school pose a conflict. I also found out that I could attend classes from home so that I could be there for my son.

Now today, almost 2 years later, I will be not only be graduating but graduating with honors. I have been on the Dean's list for almost the whole time I have been in college.
So for anyone out there who thinks that something is out of reach or impossible remember this: If I would have listened to those people who told me I couldn't do it then today would just be Saturday.
(This is a true story courtesy of "Motivate us")

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback and comments

Recent Posts

Hot Topics This Week

Side Ad

(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.

Site Links

Blogging Tips and Tricks And Tutorials

Follow us on facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Hot

Social

More Links