He said “Finally the day is here, KCSE.. getting B+ is not a joke.
Though i was expecting an A… anyway I accept what God has given me…
thank you my fans for your prayers… zimework manze… I love you so much
wish you could see me now naweza lia… now i can go to USA with smiles
all over”
Index Labels
Willy Paul Shines In His 2013 KCSE Exams as Well
The results which were released by Francis Kimemia on Monday morning
show that Willy Paul scored a high B+ which shows that Willy is blessed
in studies too. Willy Paul will be heading to the USA for his
“You Never Know” tour and is so excited by the news.
He said “Finally the day is here, KCSE.. getting B+ is not a joke.
Though i was expecting an A… anyway I accept what God has given me…
thank you my fans for your prayers… zimework manze… I love you so much
wish you could see me now naweza lia… now i can go to USA with smiles
all over”
He said “Finally the day is here, KCSE.. getting B+ is not a joke.
Though i was expecting an A… anyway I accept what God has given me…
thank you my fans for your prayers… zimework manze… I love you so much
wish you could see me now naweza lia… now i can go to USA with smiles
all over”
Labels:
Entertainment
Recent Posts
loading..
Hot Topics This Week
-
It is a unfortunate how the number of interested Illuminati wannabe's has exploded in the recent days. People desperate for power, money...
-
1 COR 10:13 1. I WILL NOT TEST YOU ABOVE WHAT YOU CAN MANAGE. Whatever you are going through dont complain but apply the word of God. Thi...
-
Each one of us has the ability and potential to become successful in that area of work or ministry in which you are. Yet some are stil...
-
1. Understand each other Take the step to understand the other one first..don't wait to be understood first but understand the other par...
-
At the beginning of the year we all make goals or atleast at some point of our life we do make goals or an ultimatum but what happens when y...
-
More than ever, more and more young people are getting into business and earning profits whether working part time or full t...
Side Ad
(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.
Follow us on facebook
Contact Form
Hot

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your feedback and comments