I CAN; THE ATTITUDE OF A WINNER - by Joy Madewo

. . No comments:

‘I cannot do this! I will never be good enough…..I was not cut out for this…someone else can do better than me….I give up……’. As negative as this word sound, it is such a sad thing that most of us use them. We speak them, even if not loud for others to hear.

Being negative is usually the first step to actual failure. It is a weapon used by the enemy. He loves it when we doubt our greatness. It makes us an easy target for his devious plans.
The question however is this; do we know who we really are? We are the children of the one true king, and defeat has never been and never will be our middle name. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. I charge you today to change all the negatives you confess into your life to positives. Have the I CAN attitude. Believe me you; you shall overcome by the word of your testimony.
Remember, a child of the one true king CAN do all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback and comments

Recent Posts

Hot Topics This Week

Side Ad

(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.

Site Links

Blogging Tips and Tricks And Tutorials

Follow us on facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Hot

Social

More Links