Index Labels
The Journey continues
Just like any other journey mine had to start but the start wasn’t a rosy one I mean who fancies pawpaw instead of fries (I never used to like pawpaw or papaya I think it was the taste or the smell can’t really tell), my family thought I was sick they couldn’t understand my transition though they sort of understood why I had to do it. Just like any other journeys I have had setbacks I fell sick once or twice making me halt my routine which sort of was disrupting my goal, in taking a journey you’ve got to have a goal or destination only then will you realize how far you have come and will keep pushing yourself to the goal.
What I have come to learn is that no matter what journey you are on the results will surprise you provided that you stick to it and look at where you are going. For me I was looking for physical wellness not knowing that I also needed emotional, mental, and spiritual wellness which I got a long my journey. My journey has taught me a lot about discipline, you can’t take up a journey without commitment otherwise you will go off the road. I continue to learn more about myself as I go along this road.
Thinking of starting a journey? Don’t be afraid of the start, think of your destination and let it motivate you.
Share with me here about your journey.
Labels:
Inspiration
Recent Posts
loading..
Hot Topics This Week
-
It is a unfortunate how the number of interested Illuminati wannabe's has exploded in the recent days. People desperate for power, money...
-
1 COR 10:13 1. I WILL NOT TEST YOU ABOVE WHAT YOU CAN MANAGE. Whatever you are going through dont complain but apply the word of God. Thi...
-
Each one of us has the ability and potential to become successful in that area of work or ministry in which you are. Yet some are stil...
-
At the beginning of the year we all make goals or atleast at some point of our life we do make goals or an ultimatum but what happens when y...
-
1. Understand each other Take the step to understand the other one first..don't wait to be understood first but understand the other par...
-
More than ever, more and more young people are getting into business and earning profits whether working part time or full t...
Side Ad
(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.
Follow us on facebook
Contact Form
Hot

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your feedback and comments