The most powerful words I have ever heard are "The saddest thing to happen to a person is not death but to live a life without purpose." I can't really remember when I first heard or read those words only thing that I remember is that I dedicated myself to finding my purpose and live for it. These words were resounded when Dr.Myles Monroe visited Kenya and more so after his passing.
But how do you find your purpose and how do you start living for it?
First step to finding your purpose is asking God for it after all he is the only one who knows what it is.
Second pray that He guides you towards it. He is the only one who can show you where to go, what to do and help you when you go off course.
I am aware that there are programs that offered by several firms to help you through that Journey but the only way to start that journey is to make a commitment with yourself and your God the programs after all are meant to help you identify that purpose and not help you in your journey. Living life with a purpose is a personal journey.
Live a Purpose driven life and you will surely out live yourself.
Index Labels
Recent Posts
loading..
Hot Topics This Week
-
It is a unfortunate how the number of interested Illuminati wannabe's has exploded in the recent days. People desperate for power, money...
-
1 COR 10:13 1. I WILL NOT TEST YOU ABOVE WHAT YOU CAN MANAGE. Whatever you are going through dont complain but apply the word of God. Thi...
-
Each one of us has the ability and potential to become successful in that area of work or ministry in which you are. Yet some are stil...
-
At the beginning of the year we all make goals or atleast at some point of our life we do make goals or an ultimatum but what happens when y...
-
1. Understand each other Take the step to understand the other one first..don't wait to be understood first but understand the other par...
-
More than ever, more and more young people are getting into business and earning profits whether working part time or full t...
Side Ad
(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.
Follow us on facebook
Contact Form
Hot

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your feedback and comments