One thing I have learnt in my life so far is that sometimes growing up sucks and it is not easy, but something that I have learnt as well is that reliving my childhood isn't as difficult. I know we all miss those times when we were children when things were not complicated when all I was worried about is how bad food is going to taste and not worry about how to get that food on the plate in the first place.
Childhood is one stage of life where you can afford to be carefree without a worry in the world; some of us think about going back to those days and they think ''aaah how are they going to think of me" but reliving those moments doesn't call for the extreeme infact for those of us who are parents you've got the perfect excuse, play with your kids, make them their favourite meal and let them take charge, let them read the story to you.
Personally I love listening to children shows and singing along to the songs played (I particularly love Larry silly songs), and watching cartoons. Doing these and many more just takes me to my happy place and makes me relax and refresh my thinking for once see the world through a child's eye which makes things look simple.
Yes sometimes I want to be a child but then I am reminded that I am a child; A child of God.
Index Labels
Recent Posts
loading..
Hot Topics This Week
-
It is a unfortunate how the number of interested Illuminati wannabe's has exploded in the recent days. People desperate for power, money...
-
1 COR 10:13 1. I WILL NOT TEST YOU ABOVE WHAT YOU CAN MANAGE. Whatever you are going through dont complain but apply the word of God. Thi...
-
More than ever, more and more young people are getting into business and earning profits whether working part time or full t...
-
Each one of us has the ability and potential to become successful in that area of work or ministry in which you are. Yet some are stil...
-
At the beginning of the year we all make goals or atleast at some point of our life we do make goals or an ultimatum but what happens when y...
-
1. Understand each other Take the step to understand the other one first..don't wait to be understood first but understand the other par...
Side Ad
(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.
Follow us on facebook
Contact Form
Hot
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your feedback and comments