My God My protector

. . 2 comments:
I've always known that God does protect his people what I didn't know is how He does it. Sometimes He uses things and people we don't expect.
I experienced God's protection first hand this season after I traveled and fell sick; I got some medicine in the house that I wanted to take but little did I  know that they had expired somehow I forgot where I had put them but later on I found them and after reading the expiry date I knew that it was God at work He used my forgetfulness to protect me. I thought to myself what if I had taken them? What if God hadn't made me forget?

 At that moment I was reminded of the story of David and how God protected him from Saul who was after his life.
I am also reminded of Daniel; despite being in a den of hungry lions God still protected him by shutting the mouths of the lions.
There are so many stories in the bible and of people around us that scream God loves us and will always protect us.


No matter where you are right now just know that He is at work protecting you.

2 comments:

  1. Gods supremancy to mankind. Great post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvia God sees what we don't and protects us from an impending harm though at times being humans we think He is unfair and question Him instead of thanking Him.

      Delete

We appreciate your feedback and comments

Recent Posts

Hot Topics This Week

Side Ad

(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.

Site Links

Blogging Tips and Tricks And Tutorials

Follow us on facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Hot

Social

More Links