We've always heard that one man's meat is another man's poison. I guess that is not the case with watermelons.
An interesting fruit that not only nourishes your body but also leaves you hydrated, but did you know that you can use the seeds to add on to your healthy regiment? Read more about it here.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/lifestyle/article/2000150992/benefits-of-watermelon-seeds
I guess that goes to say that nothing is a waste in this world after all.
Index Labels
Recent Posts
loading..
Hot Topics This Week
-
Once upon a time a daughter complained to her father that her life was miserable and that she didn’t know how she was going to make it. She ...
-
Christmas is a wonderful time to spend with family and friends but most importantly share. Most of us will wrap gifts or at least expect a g...
-
When you visit Machakos county today, you will note a difference from any other county in the country. You will notice that you are in a d...
-
The replacement for Grand Vitara is here. Two engines will be offered: a petrol and a diesel, both 118bhp units displacing 1.6 litres, but w...
-
‘I cannot do this! I will never be good enough…..I was not cut out for this…someone else can do better than me….I give up……’. As negat...
-
The movie that caused chaos in Kenya The movies industry is getting better and worse all together. Especially, the comedy category. Ther...
Side Ad
(c) 2014 Letsshineafrica. Powered by Blogger.
Follow us on facebook
Contact Form
Hot

No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your feedback and comments